Monday, November 12, 2012

English Paper Piecing

I am posting the whole e-mail that I got from them on here as this is a great company to support!! I really find paper piecing to be fun and entertaining and quite relaxing!
 Do you paper piece? Would you like a free sample to try it out? Drop me a line and let me know if you would like to give it a try.I will send you out the directions as well as the fabric that has been supplied so generously from the company! I look forward to hearing from you. If you would like to go to their site and see all the shapes that they offer please go to Paper Pieces.

 
Paper Pieces
In This Issue
Newest Pieces
This Week's Special
The Stitch
Grandmother's Flower
Newest Pieces
Chrysanthemum Hearts
Chrysanthemum Hearts

Dresden Ovals
Dresden Ovals

Quick Links
Join Our Mailing List
Like us on Facebook
Dear Raine,

We would like to take the time to thank you for being a subscriber. You might have noticed a change in the look of this email. It is our 10th year and we wanted to change to something a little more special. We hope you like the changes and we look forward to helping you in the future.
Sincerely,
Paper Pieces Staff
This Week's Special Offer
Veterans Day Sale


The Stitch
Weekly tips, tricks, and more
Jess honeycomb quilt
Hey Piecers!
This little corner of the weekly email has now been dubbed "The Stich", a mini-blog. Who is writing it? ME! I'm Jessica, the newest addition to Paper Pieces. I am a newbie to the quilting community too. My very 1st project is an "I-Spy" paper pieced quilt for my nephew. It's almost done & I can't wait to start another project! Now I understand how UFO's come be!
Well, enough about me! Check in on The Stitch to find tips, tricks, videos, & new products. Don't forget: If you're ever in the mood to show off your quilt, just send us picture! I love seeing your work, its inspiring!
Piece Out,
Jessica
Like us on Facebook You can find more on Facebook!
About Paper Pieces
English Paper Piecing is an age old technique of hand quilting. Let us help you create the heirloom quilt you want to pass down for generations.

We hope to meet all your Paper Piecing needs. Please let us know if you need help with anything!
Paper Pieces
P.O. Box 68
Sycamore, Illinois 60178
800-337-1537 (US ONLY)
815-899-0925 (Outside US)

No comments:

Post a Comment