Saturday, January 12, 2013

New Friend added to the Barn on Jan 4, 2012

Hello there friends.... come on in and have a cup of tea. How have you been? Are you all recovered from the holidays?
I am glad the holidays are over and I am counting down the days until I go back to College. Officially the classes start on Jan 22nd, I have ordered some of my books from Amazon and am feeling ready to meet the new classes head-on.
Over the break we added a new friend to our farm..... it has been a dream of mine to add one of these cuties to my farm for years. So when my friend Charley asked if I would want to get him from her I was so happy!
Charley and her family called him Whippeer Snapper while he  stayed at their farm. I have not decided on a name yet, all I can say is he is adorable and a ham!




I was talking to him and asked him if he liked the geese. Putting his ears back was the answer!


He sure is cute. He knows it I think!



He was happy nibbling on his hay. He likes Willie (horse) who is on the other side of the stall.  He also like kisses and to have his muzzle snuggled. But hey you did not hear that fro me!
 Well let me know if you have any names that you think will fit him. He can't go by Mama's cutie baby or baby donkey for much longer- the geese are laughing at him!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I think Amos would be a good name for him...

    ReplyDelete