Monday, January 27, 2014

Book Review: Angels in the Fire by Dann Stradler

This was a fantastic book to read! It was hard to put down!
The book takes you through just a roller coaster ride of emotions. I was impressed with all the great help that they received and the people that were put in place to take care of the whole situation- it was definitely God taking control.
I was impressed with their belief in God, that they knew that He would take care of things and if they were meant to be than they would happen. I am also glad thoughthat they shared the struggles that they went through as well.
Very inspirational, very real. I am not sure that I would be so focused, positive, or focused on God. I had to take a hard look at my own faith, maybe one doesn't know until they are put in that position.
I would recommend this book to anyone. It is very moving so keep the kleenex near by.
I was given this book free of charge by Bethany House, I was asked to read and write a review about it. This is my honest review on the book.


No comments:

Post a Comment