Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving- I am blessed ( Part 2 )

So for whatever reason the computer did not want me to add more pictures to the previous post so I am adding part 2 because I have more pictures from our great day spent with family. I am glad that I got as many pictures as I did- plus its easier to be able to share them with family on the blog.
Getting ready for the next song. Such concentration on my aunts face.

My Aunt Cheryl was there as well helping with the singing before she had to go to work.

Mikhaila trying her hand at some music.

All I can say is yuck! I need to dye my hair! I was giving Mikhaila a lesson on how she could hold the instrument.

Olivia with Dahlia- we brought the puppies up with us and the kids like playing with them.

Everyone is playing and singing along at this point.

After the music it was time for home made ice cream and dessert. Cards anyone??

Yummmmmmm- Mikhaila was enjoying herself. So was Uncle Rich.
Michelle and Olivia putting up the tree at Aunt Bonnie's

Micah and Grandma seeing what they can help with.

Putting the finishing touches on the beautiful tree.

Making sure all the things that they want are out.

So that was our trip up north to see the family. It was good to see all of them as I never get to really spend any time with any of them. It would be nice if we were closer and could see them regularly however that is not really an option. 
Thanks so much for spending some time with me and my family. I hope that each and every one of you had a great holiday no matter how you  spent it. Please remember to be thankful each and every day for everything that you have. Until we talk again.... be blessed abundantly!

No comments:

Post a Comment