Sunday, December 16, 2012

Amos the chicken.... who is a rooster.

So I thought I would share some of the animals again with you as it has been awhile. Some of the animals have changed alot.
So remember when my friend Cris called in a panic as she had gotten baby chicks and was thinking they were all hens. Well then getting ready to leave for work she said she heard them crow.
So they came to live with us..... I never heard any of the three crow until this last week. Then I heard Amos go off.....it was not pretty at first. Just really loud, and totally out of tune! But later he was in the yard and I saw and heard him crow..... he was having fun with it.



Then the other night Mikhaila comes in with Amos and yes he likes to have his handsome comb petted and his little wattle rubbed! What a baby! Quite the ham for the camera too I might add!

No comments:

Post a Comment