Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Free Book Drawing! Betrayal by Robin Lee Hatcher

This is part of the Series: Where the Heart Lives
It was just published bu Zondervan in November 2012! So it is hot off the presses!

In the sequel to Belonging, Robin Lee Hatcher weaves a story of romance in the old west. With her dead husband’s half-brother threatening to take her Wyoming ranch, Julia Grace and drifter Hugh Brennan fight to hold on to her livelihood. Can two wounded hearts find a way to learn to trust again?

So if you would like to be put in the hat to win this book please leave me a comment and how to get ahold of you.

I will also be giving away the Belonging book by Robin Lee Hatcher on a separate post. I debated if I should give them away together or separately. I decide to go different drawings as some might have the first book Belonging and need the new one , Betrayal.

I would like to thank Zondervan for sending me a copy of each book for myself as well as a copy for my readers! This would be a great gift for yourself or a loved one!

I will draw the name of the winner on Wednesday 12-19 evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment