Saturday, March 3, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day-

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you are having a great day with your loved ones!
Today Mikhaila actually came to me and let me fix her hair. Now those of you that know her know she has a ton of hair! When she was little I always had it done really cute! But as we all know once kids are teens they have to do their own thing. I understand that as well lets just say I was ummm ....an individual growing up and did not follow the norm! 
So here we go....


Got to get down to the bottom first before I can start braiding! LOL


Looking cute in her pink sweater! She went all out for Valentine's Day!




Pink sweater and a girlie belt!! Plus getting her hair done!! Who is this young lady??



Outside on the deck. Yes we have snow.


Always the jokester! She can makethe weirdest and yes ugliest faces!

The back got to be down and just tied back alittle with her new hair clip - her Valentine's Day present.


The braid was tucked into the back, she doesn't like when the raid hangs down in the front.

The top braid up close.


All smiles!
Happy Valentine's Day !!


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! She must have lit up whatever room she graced. Gorgeous in all ways!

    ReplyDelete